Merri Ellen is a coach and spiritual director to those who find themselves stuck and desire to move forward in freedom from: struggling with anxiety, depression, negative self-talk, apathy, addiction, spiritual oppression, or hurting relationships - friends, family, work or ministry related.
She coaches people to connect better to God through hearing His voice according to His Word, taking them through unique sessions in order to move forward and receive clarity. God knows each client so beautifully and He tenderly leads by His Spirit in each session.
Merri Ellen's deep compassion and 20 plus years of people helping have seen her work effectively with adults, teens, and children.
She is also a personal coach to: counselors, psychologists, doctors, pastors and ministry leaders; walking them through heart healing, healthy release of burdens, burnout recovery, ministry transitions, and healthy sabbaticals.
She loves guiding people as they explore their dreams, assess their gifts and abilities and pursue their goals.
A major life contribution are her landmark contributions in the area of recovery from depression and anxiety where her writing and coaching have impacted people in 120 countries since 2003.
Read of some of her clients' stories...
1. EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
Areas of Competency:
- Life Coaching
- Spiritual Direction/Formation
- Hearing God’s Voice
- Overcoming Depression, Anxiety
- Grief & Trauma Recovery
- Burnout Recovery
- Vocational Transitions
- Women’s Challenges
- Parenting Challenges
- Career / Ministry Challenges
- Pastoral & Ministry Leader Coaching
- Sabbatical Coaching
2. PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Life Coach and Spiritual Director with Doing Family Right Ministries
- Certified Life Coach with LeaderBreakthru
- Masters in Spiritual Life Coaching, Christian Leadership University
- Credentialed Reverend, Christian Ministers Association
- Start Right Mentor Training with Teen Challenge
- Bachelor of Arts in Sports Ministry from Briercrest Bible College
3. WORLDVIEW AND COACHING PERSPECTIVE
Merri Ellen partners with God in helping you understand your value, your potential and what barriers could be limiting you from your greatest freedom in life’s adventure and walking in your calling. She has discovered that too many people unknowingly live their lives stuck in first or second gear. She loves asking the right questions to help you move out of park and into full gear.
This often includes dismantling spiritual strongholds and oppression, facilitating trauma and grief recovery, forgiveness, effective reconciliation and mediation (which requires true repentance on both parties), exploring dreams, assessing gifts, talents and callings, and releasing healed emotions, exchanging limiting lies for empowering truth. Walking in the truth truly does set you free!
4. CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
Be inspired for your own journey by some of the stories of Merri Ellen’s clients who have given their permission to publish testimonials in regards to her life coaching...
5. SESSION OPTIONS
- By Phone or via Video sessions. Phone or online coaching is very effective no matter where you live - locally, nationally, or internationally. Session Length – 50 minutes.
- In Office sessions. For those living within driving distance of Abbotsford in BC’s Fraser Valley of Canada, sessions are at times available face to face. Session Length – 50 minutes.
6. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Coaching fees are due at the time of the session and can be paid via e-transfer, or Paypal. (USD if USA.) Cash and cheques are also options for in person sessions. Cheques should be made to: Merri Ellen Giesbrecht.
There is also option for a sponsor or your church/ministry to pay a portion directly and to receive a tax receipt, if they wish to financially contribute to your growth. (Doing Family Right Ministries in partnership with The Great Commission Foundation makes this possible.) Simply request more information below.
With any cancellation notification of less than 24 hours, clients are required to pay full price for the missed session.
7. MAKING A COACHING REQUEST
Bless you with more of what God has for you today!
Contact Merri Ellen below to be added to the waitlist for private sessions.