Merri Ellen coaches people to connect better to God through hearing His voice according to His Word.
She is a coach to women and men, young and old, who find themselves stuck and desire to move forward (perhaps struggling with anxiety, depression, negative self-talk, apathy, addiction, spiritual oppression, or hurting relationships - friends, family, work or ministry related). She takes them through unique sessions in order to move forward and receive clarity. God knows you so beautifully and He tenderly leads by His Spirit in sessions.
She is also a coach to counselors and pastors, walking them through heart healing, healthy release of burdens, burnout recovery, ministry transitions, and healthy sabbaticals.
Merri Ellen's deep compassion and 20 plus years of people helping have seen her work effectively with women, children, teens, young adults, pastors, missionaries and ministry leaders.
She loves guiding people as they explore their dreams, assess their gifts and abilities and pursue their goals.
A major life contribution are her landmark contributions in the area of recovery from depression and anxiety where her writing and coaching have impacted people in 120 countries since 2003.
Read of some of her clients' stories...
1. EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
Areas of Competency:
- Life Coaching
- Spiritual Direction/Formation
- Hearing God’s Voice
- Overcoming Depression, Anxiety
- Grief & Trauma Recovery
- Burnout Recovery
- Vocational Transitions
- Women’s Challenges
- Parenting Challenges
- Career / Ministry Challenges
- Pastoral & Ministry Leader Coaching
- Sabbatical Coaching
2. PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Life Coach and Spiritual Director with Doing Family Right Ministries
- Certified Life Coach with LeaderBreakthru
- Masters in Spiritual Life Coaching, Christian Leadership University
- Credentialed Reverend, Christian Ministers Association
- Start Right Mentor Training with Teen Challenge
- Bachelor of Arts in Sports Ministry from Briercrest Bible College
3. WORLDVIEW AND COACHING PERSPECTIVE
Merri Ellen partners with God in helping you understand your value, your potential and what barriers could be limiting you from your greatest freedom in life’s adventure and walking in your calling. She has discovered that too many people unknowingly live their lives stuck in first or second gear. She loves asking the right questions to help you move out of park and into full gear.
This often includes dismantling spiritual strongholds and oppression, facilitating trauma and grief recovery, forgiveness, effective reconciliation and mediation (which requires true repentance on both parties), exploring dreams, assessing gifts, talents and callings, and releasing healed emotions, exchanging limiting lies for empowering truth. Walking in the truth truly does set you free!
4. CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
Be inspired for your own journey by some of the stories of Merri Ellen’s clients who have given their permission to publish testimonials in regards to her life coaching...
5. COACHING OPTIONS
- In Office sessions. For those living within driving distance of Abbotsford in BC’s Fraser Valley of Canada, sessions are available face to face. Session Length – 50 minutes.
- By Phone or via Video sessions. Where distance limits direct personal access, phone or online coaching has been very effective. Session Length – 50 minutes.
6. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Coaching fees are due at the time of the session and can be paid in cash, cheque (Face to Face) or e-transfer (or Paypal in USD if USA). Cheques should be made to Merri Ellen Giesbrecht and e-transfers/Paypal should be made just before each session.
With notification of less than 24 hours, clients are required to pay full price for the missed session.
7. MAKING A COACHING REQUEST
You can contact Merri Ellen to make a direct request below...
Bless you with more of what God has for you today!