"The impact of the Freedom Coaching Circle is hard to put into words.
- I now feel like I have a solid foundation in Jesus.
- My relationship with God has increased, becoming apparent, tangible and understandable.
- I can feel the change the group has had in my now constant, impactful communications with Jesus on a daily bases.
- It has become easier to relate to Jesus.
- I have let go of past burdens.
- I understand how to communicate efficiently and effectively with our Lord.
- Increased ALL understanding of what a relationship with Jesus means. This has increased my ability to talk to others about Jesus
- Created different perspective on what I thought I understand.
- My positive relationship has spread out and effected others in a positive way.
- No shame
I love learning and growing with other people in a small group. It is honestly the only way that I get a full understanding/perspective in how Jesus works. I am able to hear and appreciate others journeys and how they are expending and growing. I find this to be the most powerful experience of all. A small group Brings a personal connection to how Jesus works in our lives with real life examples
This has been fundamental in my learning, experience, understanding and relationship with Jesus. Everyone should give themselves the gift of spiritual freedom and true understanding. It’s a journey worth having.
What made me choose the Freedom Coaching Circle over anything else was my personal experience with Merri Ellen; listening to God’s voice and the need to experience a small group that was not from my church circle.
Three benefits I’ve experienced as a result of our sessions together:
- Connections with Jesus through visualization
- Connection to other women I did not know before. New life examples
- Effective prayer
Since I started to research Jesus and the fundamentally of christianity about 6 years ago, I have attended another small group once a week without fail... striving to fully grasp what being Christian is like; why it is so important. This group was the next level, something new, different perspective... I would not have got from my other small groups within my church community.
I could never go back to what I was. There is no way! It is now an easier walk with Jesus. I understand the marriage concept, Jesus and I are in it together for always. Its the first time in my life I have had that true feeling.
I am surprised every week. I never know what I will be walking away with. Each week it’s a new fundamental experience that strength my spiritual self. That makes me happy to grow.
Merri Ellen, Thank you for listening to God. Without you and your connection - I would have not been able to create the connection I am currently experiencing. I am both excited and scared to grow. That’s a good spot to be in."